SIRIO Europe is the European arm of the leading global nutraceutical and pharmaceutical CDMO, SIRIO Pharma.
SIRIO Europe manufactures more than 2 billion softgels a year, for 150 customers in more than 50 countries, and offers the complete portfolio of Sirio Pharma’s products including gummies, liquids and powders.
SIRIO Europe are in need of an experienced Area Sales Manager to support their ambitious growth strategy by managing their UK customer base and growing revenue and margin footprint in the territory.
In this key role, the Area Sales Manager can expect to:
- Support the growth of the business through new and existing customers in the territory by expanding projects, launches, and co-branding across the main product lines of SIRIO.
- Develop and execute on annual sales targets.
- Work closely with business development to onboard new customers and encourage loyalty.
- Coordinate and lead teams to facilitate successful project execution.
- Work closely with the marketing team collecting key market information.
For this role, candidates will be educated to a master’s level in Pharmaceuticals, Economics, or other related subjects with a strong revenue generation track record in a related sector. Along with your expertise, you will possess category knowledge in oral dosage form and/or Nutraceuticals.
Forming successful partnerships is central to how you work. You will bring a wealth of account management experience and understand how to develop and grow valuable customer relationships.
You will be fluent in English and possess the skills to effectively communicate across all levels to forge and nurture internal and external relationships.
You will also have a sharp mind for business with the ability to operate both at a strategic and operational level when required.
You’re not easily deterred. You truly thrive in a fast-paced environment and are driven by a desire for high quality results, always seeking opportunities for improvement.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of SIRIO Europe’s ambitious growth strategy.
If you are interested in this role, please click send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org