Lead Candidate has the privilege of partnering with organisations who are growing something special, making a difference to society through improved patient therapies and care. One such partner, INCOG Biopharma Services, headquartered in the US, is on the verge of ambitious growth and is looking to expand their team.
INCOG’s culture and priorities are different by design: focused on building long-term value for customers, committed to a service-culture mindset, technical excellence, and a collaborative and team-centred approach to doing business.
As INCOG builds a world-class CDMO for parenteral injectable drugs, they have recently completed construction of their GMP facility, but the journey has only just begun, which provides the opportunity to leverage knowledge gained over multiple careers to “do it right” in all respects.
This is where you come in – they are looking for an experienced Calibration Technician. Joining the Facilities and Engineering Department, the Calibration Technician’s primary responsibility is to efficiently and safely preserve the condition, calibration status, and functionality of the facility’s equipment and instruments. Some main aspects of the role include:
- Maintain and inspect all instruments throughout the facility including, but not limited to: HVAC, Water-for-injection (WFI) system, compressed gases, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, plant steam / chilled water systems and laboratory instruments (as required)
- Manage the calibration status of all instruments via a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Resolve issues that arise in day-to-day running of plant systems and process equipment instrumentation
- Provide responses and solutions to minimize system downtimes
- Troubleshoot issues and potentially perform corrective maintenance on a variety of instrumentation
The ideal candidate will have experience troubleshooting and repairing facility systems in an operations or manufacturing setting. You will also have:
- High school diploma with technical training or equivalent military training
- 3 years of experience troubleshooting and calibration of system instruments in an operations or manufacturing setting
- A customer-centric mindset
If you’re looking to be part of something special, making a difference to society through improved patient therapies and care, this could be the opportunity for you.
This is an opportunity to be involved in building a new world-class CDMO for parenteral injectable drugs and shaping a new future for patients for yourself, clients, and patients. With an organization that values excellence, innovation, accountability, partnership, transparency, and results. They strive to deliver their work by putting the team at the forefront of everything they do and every decision they make.
If you want to learn more, then please get in touch today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org