A private equity backed, integrated CDMO based in North America is looking to appoint a business development professional to drive growth across all their platforms and capabilities.
The Director of Business Development will:
- Develop and implement a range of commercial activities in support of revenue growth
- Research and identify new business prospects, developing and maintaining strong partnerships
- Organization, execution, and leadership of a consistent and efficient process for lead management and development within the defined sales territory
- Develop business analyses to support sales pipeline valuation and evaluate impact from changes in customer and competitive landscape
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s or advanced degree (BS, MS) in Biology, or related scientific/technical field of study
- Proven experience in client-facing commercial, sales, project/product/program management, or business development roles in a biologics CDMO
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and dive deep into operational issues that may inform strategic thinking, without compromising functional integrity
This role is field-based and can be based anywhere across the US, with travel in line with the needs of the business.
Interested? Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat! We’re always looking for an excuse to discuss your next opportunity. You might just surprise yourself…
Lead Candidate wholeheartedly supports Equality and Diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.