A private equity backed CMO based in the US is looking for a motivated business development professional to support exciting growth ambitions on the East Coast. With an entrepreneurial spirit, the individual is expected to operate at a high level and be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities and duties of the Director of Business Development, Drug Product (East Coast) include:
- Support development of commercial and competitive strategy
- Research and identify new business prospects, developing and maintaining strong partnerships
- Organization, execution, and leadership of a consistent and efficient process for lead management and development within the defined sales territory
- Develop business analyses to support sales pipeline valuation and evaluate impact from changes in customer and competitive landscape.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s or advanced degree (BS, MS) in Biology, Chemistry, or related scientific/technical field of study.
- At least 5 years of meaningful experience in client-facing commercial, sales, project/product/program management, or business development roles in the CDMO or life science/diagnostics industries
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and dive deep into operational issues that may inform strategic thinking, without compromising functional integrity
This role is field-based and will involve between 30-50% travel as needed.
Interested? Send us your resume at email@example.com
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat! We’re always looking for an excuse to discuss your next opportunity. You might just surprise yourself…
Lead Candidate wholeheartedly supports Equality and Diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.