Director of Business Development (East Coast)
GBI Biomanufacturing is expanding their team! Having recently announced the signing of their first commercial contract, they are looking for great people to join them on their journey.
If you’d like to join this full-service exceptional CDMO during this exciting growth period, and you want to play a key role in keeping the world healthy, this could be your next career move!
This is a remote opportunity, operating in the East Coast territory for a Florida based CDMO.
A true commercial leader, you will support the development and implementation of the business development strategy, sales processes, structure, customer experience and best practices across the company. You will be expected to:
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss updates and potential impact to strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, proposal development, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen/qualify potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate sales logistics
The ideal candidate will be an experienced commercial operator within the biopharma outsourcing space. Alongside a demonstrated ability to influence positive outcomes without direct reporting authority, you will have:
- Biotech/pharmaceutical experience with progressive business development responsibilities
- Experience in the CDMO space
- Experience with CRM Software
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, send your resume to email@example.com
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat! We’re always looking for an excuse to discuss your next opportunity. You might just surprise yourself…
Lead Candidate wholeheartedly supports Equality and Diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.