Director People & Culture
Having been recognized as one of Indiana’s Best Places to Work in 2022 and 2023, you can be safe in the knowledge you’re joining a special team, making a difference to society through improved patient therapies and care.
At INCOG BioPharma, culture and priorities are different by design: focused on building long-term value for customers, we are committed to a service-culture mindset, technical excellence, and a collaborative and team-centered approach to doing business.
Working closely with the CFO and Executive Leadership Team, you will drive the People & Culture agenda for the organization.
Some main aspects of the role include:
- Working closely with the CFO and ELT as a true strategic partner, bring INCOG’s “All In | Lean Forward | Pull for the Team” values to life, with the goal of scaling rapidly while maintaining the camaraderie, efficiency, and sense of purpose of a small company
- Design, develop, and deploy ensure a full suite of effective and relevant people plans, processes and systems are in place, including but not limited to talent acquisition, employee engagement, performance management, employee relations, compensation & benefits, and employee development
- Lead the talent agenda for the business. Establish mechanisms to identify talent gaps, high potential talent, and development needs. Initiate plans, from recruitment to development, to address talent management priorities and ensure a culture that places talent at its core
A proven HR leader, with a keen interest in building and driving incredible culture. You will also ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree and above in Human Resources or other related subject with clear evidence of continued professional development in support of their expertise
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to distil complex, long-form information into effective summaries; and to facilitate communication in group settings
- Able to operate at a strategic level, but comfortably adjust to operational detail to ensure objectives are delivered
Intrigued? Send us your resume at email@example.com or find the full job specification here: Director People & Culture
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat! We’re always looking for an excuse to discuss your next opportunity. You might just surprise yourself…
Lead Candidate wholeheartedly supports Equality and Diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.