Fill Finish/Inspection Associate
GBI Biomanufacturing is expanding their team! Having recently announced the signing of their first commercial contract, they are looking for great people to join them on their journey.
If you’d like to join this full-service exceptional CDMO during this exciting growth period, and you want to play a key role in keeping the world healthy, this could be your next career move!
This position involves aseptic fill operations including preparation and execution of manual filling operations, and validation runs according to the GMP regulations. You will perform all aspects of Inspection with the ability to assist in day to day operations. Main responsibilities include:
- Execute daily tasks such as washing and sterilizing vials and filling components for use in production operations.
- Perform area clearance on equipment and rooms that involve cleaning, and integrity testing pre/postproduction.
- Perform aseptic filling operations, including but not limited to preparation, filling, stoppering & crimping.
- Candidates for Certified Visual Inspection must perform 100% visual inspection of product and classify rejected materials utilizing approved categories within required timelines.
- Record activities in production batch records, and equipment logbooks as well as updating and/or authoring SOPs.
- Perform tasks under minimal supervision, and within tight timelines to meet production schedule.
- Stock gowning and consumable supplies in the controlled areas maintaining Just-In-Time inventory (JIT) control of manufacturing materials
Ideally candidates will possess BS degree in Science or Engineering, or other related field and 1-2 year of experience with biologic production processes under GMP compliance. Alongside that, you’ll have:
- BS degree in Science or Engineering, or other related field and 1-2 years of experience with biologic production processes under GMP compliance.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent and 3 years of experience with biologic production processes under GMP compliance.
- All candidates must pass a 20/20 near sighted vision screening and the color blindness test.
Interested? Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat! We’re always looking for an excuse to discuss your next opportunity. You might just surprise yourself…
Lead Candidate wholeheartedly supports Equality and Diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.