SIRIO Europe is the European arm of the leading global nutraceutical and pharmaceutical CDMO, SIRIO Pharma.
SIRIO Europe manufactures more than 2 billion softgels a year, for 150 customers in more than 50 countries, and offers the complete portfolio of Sirio Pharma’s products including gummies, liquids and powders.
In support of SIRIO Europe’s growth, the business is hiring an experienced Finance leader, who will work closely with the General Manager and leadership team, developing and implementing essential finance initiatives in support of their commercial ambitions.
As Finance Business Partner for the European region, you can expect to:
- Align finance and business strategy. Acting as a change agent to the business in support of change and transformation – striving to drive the business growth.
- Provide business-oriented finance solutions to drive operational and commercial business goals.
- Support the development of the Europe Business Unit with financial and commercial activities with forecasting, modelling, reporting, business analytics and performance metrics.
- Play a lead role in driving the financial structures of the business in support of achieving ambitious short, medium and long-term performance objectives.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to support the Business Unit in other finance and operational related matters.
A member of the European leadership team, reporting to the General Manager and working with colleagues in Group, the Finance leader will play a key role in the future direction of the business unit. As an experienced finance leader, candidates will be educated to bachelors level in a related subject and have a demonstrable track record of success in an international, matrix organisation.
With evidence of continued professional development throughout your career, along with a wide technical expertise in a full range of finance subject matter, you will have particularly high commercial acumen.
You will always be looking for opportunities to continuously improve in order to support the overall growth of the business. And will forge, develop and enhance relationships at all levels, internally and externally alike.
A straightforward, transparent communicator, you will act with clarity and conviction. Fluency in English and German is preferred, but English is essential.
With ambition and entrepreneurial spirit, you will be driven by results with a high expectation for quality and desire for growth. Candidates will bring outstanding business acumen, and be as comfortable at a strategic level as they are in operational delivery.
This is a truly rare opportunity. SIRIO Pharma are inviting you to become an integral part in their ambitious expansion in Europe.
If you would like to find out more about this role or apply, then please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.