A renowned global leader in the pharmaceutical and biologics CDMO space is seeking a dynamic and results-driven Marketing executive to join the commercial leadership team. With a commitment to excellence, quality and putting people first, this is a chance to join something truly special and contribute to better health around the world.
This is a remote position, to be based in North America.
As the Global Marketing Director, you will play a critical role in shaping the marketing strategy, ensuring our brand stands out in the industry, and collaborating seamlessly with the sales team to drive business growth.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans that enhance our market presence, brand recognition, and sales growth.
- Leverage market research and competitive analysis to identify trends and opportunities in support of commercial development.
- Build and lead a high-performing marketing team, made up of internal and external resources, fostering a culture of creativity, collaboration, and excellence.
- Measure and report on marketing performance, making data-driven decisions to continually optimize and improve our strategies.
- Proficient in CRM systems, to capture MQL’s and other key data points
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree or equivalent in marketing (or a related field)
- Minimum 5 years of related experience as a marketing leader, preferably in a life sciences contract services environment.
- A proven track record of running successful marketing campaigns that enable sales teams.
- Exceptional leadership skills and a team-player mindset, promoting a collaborative environment.
- A straightforward, non-political operator who excels in a result oriented, entrepreneurial culture.
- Competitive compensation and generous incentive scheme
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat! We’re always looking for an excuse to discuss your next opportunity. You might just surprise yourself…
Lead Candidate wholeheartedly supports Equality and Diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.