SIRIO Europe is the European arm of the leading global nutraceutical and pharmaceutical CDMO, SIRIO Pharma.
SIRIO Europe manufactures more than 2 billion softgels a year, for 150 customers in more than 50 countries, and offers the complete portfolio of Sirio Pharma’s products including gummies, liquids and powders.
In support of SIRIO Europe’s growth, the business is hiring an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to work hand in hand with the General Manager and leadership team, developing and implementing appropriate people strategies in support of business objectives.
This is an incredibly exciting time in their business journey and as HRBP for the European region you can expect to:
- Align HR and business strategy. Acting as a change agent to the business in support of change and transformation – striving to drive the business growth.
- Provide business-oriented HR solutions and implement HR policies/processes to contribute to the achievement of business goals.
- Based on company strategies and taking advantage of resources from Headquarter HR teams, support the organizational development of Europe Business Unit, including talent acquisition, review and development, organizational analysis, diagnosis, and optimization.
- Play a lead role in driving organisational capability and establishing a performance culture which will support the delivery of immediate and future business goals.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to support General Manager Europe Business Unit in other HR related fields.
Reporting to the General Manager of SIRIO Europe, the HRBP will play a key role in the executive team. An experienced HR leader, candidates will be educated to bachelors level in a related subject and have a demonstrable track record of success in an international, matrix organisation.
With evidence of continued professional development throughout your career, along with a wide technical expertise in a full range of HR subject matter, expertise in organisation design, culture development and growth would be ideal.
For you, sufficient is not enough. Instead, you will always be looking for opportunities to continuously improve in order to support the overall growth of the business.
As a leader, you will forge, develop and enhance relationships at all levels, internally and externally alike. A straightforward communicator, you will act with clarity and conviction. Fluency in English and German is preferred, but English is essential.
You are an ambitious person, driven by results with a high standard for quality and strive for continuous improvement. With outstanding business acumen, you will be as comfortable in strategic detail as you are at an operational delivery level.
This is a truly rare opportunity. SIRIO Pharma are inviting you to become an integral part in their ambitious expansion in Europe.
If you would like to find out more about this role or apply, then please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.