Lead Candidate has the privilege of partnering with organisations who are growing something special, making a difference to society through improved patient therapies and care. One such partner, INCOG Biopharma Services, headquartered in the US, is on the verge of ambitious growth and is looking to expand their team.
INCOG’s culture and priorities are different by design: focused on building long-term value for customers, committed to a service-culture mindset, technical excellence, and a collaborative and team-centred approach to doing business.
As INCOG builds a world-class CDMO for parenteral injectable drugs, they have recently completed construction of their GMP facility, but the journey has only just begun, which provides the opportunity to leverage knowledge gained over multiple careers to “do it right” in all respects.
INCOG BioPharma Services are looking to appoint a Microbiology Technician (2nd Shift). To support increased production efforts, this role will operate Monday to Friday, 3pm to 11pm.
This is where you come in – they are looking for someone who has a passion for working within a team, a desire to discover how a Quality Control laboratory functions and an eagerness to learn and understand routine testing that occurs within a Quality Control lab.
Working as both a facilitator and a contributor to special projects, the role will mostly involve:
- Supporting QC Microbiologists and QC leadership in establishing the new GMP QC Microbiology Laboratory.
- Maintaining a constant state of safety and inspection-readiness in the QC microbiology laboratory.
- Performing sampling of components, raw materials, in-process samples, finished product samples, and stability samples.
- Performing routine environmental monitoring of facility.
- Performing common microbiology testing on incoming components, raw materials, in-process samples, finished product samples, and stability samples adhering to best practices that align to SOPs, compliance requirements, quality guidelines, and site goals.
- Performing conventional laboratory procedures such as weighing on analytical balances, glassware wash/prep, daily equipment calibrations, and peer review of test parameters and reagent preparations.
- Supporting testing related to validation protocols, laboratory studies, and cleaning validations
If you are someone who can thrive in a team environment, pull for the team, and can work autonomously with strong self-management and organizational skills – you’ll fit right in! Ideally, you’ll be degree qualified in a relevant scientific discipline, alongside:
- Strong math and documentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal interaction skills.
- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment
- Exceptional computer skills evidenced by hands-on work with automated data management and/or data analysis systems (LIMS, JMP, Minitab, etc.)
Based on-site in Fishers, Indiana, this role can’t be offered fully remote but is flexible with a hybrid on site/home based split.
This is a genuinely rare opportunity to be involved in building a new world-class CDMO for parenteral injectable drugs and shaping a new future for patients for yourself, clients, and patients. INCOG strives to be different, putting the team at the forefront of everything they do and every decision they make.
If you want to be part of something special from an early stage, get in touch today at email@example.com