If you’re looking to be part of something special, making a difference to society through improved patient therapies and care, this could be the opportunity for you.
Lead Candidate are delighted to be working with the team at INCOG BioPharma Services as they build a world class CDMO for parenteral injectable drugs in Fishers, Indiana. They are in the process of constructing the GMP facility and organization from the ground-up, which provides the opportunity to leverage knowledge gained over multiple careers to “do it right” in all respects.
This is where you come in – the Operations Planner plays a crucial role in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, ensuring the efficient planning and coordination of various operational activities.
- Supply Chain Planning: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement supply chain strategies. Ensure the availability of raw materials, components, and finished products to meet production demands.
- Production Scheduling: Develop and maintain production schedules to optimize resource utilization and meet production targets. Coordinate with manufacturing teams to ensure timely execution of production plans.
- Inventory Management: Monitor and manage inventory levels to prevent stockouts or overstock situations. Implement inventory control measures and optimize stock rotation.
- Demand Forecasting: Utilize data analysis and forecasting tools to predict product demand. Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to gather relevant market intelligence.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks in the supply chain and develop contingency plans. Proactively address issues related to logistics, production delays, and supply shortages.
- Continuous Improvement: Implement process improvements to enhance operational efficiency. Analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) and recommend enhancements to optimize the supply chain.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, quality standards, and industry best practices. Stay informed about changes in regulations affecting supply chain operations.
Ideally you will be degree qualified, and possess 2-5 years of experience from cGMP or manufacturing environment. Experience using electronic ERP and Material Management systems is essential, and ASCM or ISM certification would be useful.
Interested? Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat! We’re always looking for an excuse to discuss your next opportunity. You might just surprise yourself…
Lead Candidate wholeheartedly supports Equality and Diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.