Regional Director Business Development
A private equity backed company with a dedicated team of over 500 professionals operating from 7 sites around the world is expanding the team in line with its rapid global growth. Headquartered in Europe, this international and fast growing CDMO is looking for an entrepreneurial Regional Director Business Development to support the building of a robust pipeline of opportunities across US territories.
As Regional BD Director, you will be an individual contributor capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing new business opportunities with prospective clients and existing accounts.
- Undertaking market research to stay up to date with relevant industry trends and suggesting strategies to expand market reach.
- Focused on promoting services across emerging biotech and biopharmaceutical industries.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent, in a scientific, business, or life sciences field with a fundamental understanding of small and large molecule drug development.
- Have 5+ relevant Technical sales experience years, in a pharma, drug development or Chemistry organisation.
- Be a flexible problem solver, with proven success of working independently in a target driven sales role.
Interested? Send us your resume at email@example.com
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat! We’re always looking for an excuse to discuss your next opportunity. You might just surprise yourself…
Lead Candidate wholeheartedly supports Equality and Diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.