SIRIO Europe is the European arm of the leading global nutraceutical and pharmaceutical CDMO, SIRIO Pharma.
SIRIO Europe manufactures more than 2 billion softgels a year, for 150 customers in more than 50 countries, and offers the complete portfolio of Sirio Pharma’s products including gummies, liquids and powders.
As part of the next phase in development, SIRIO Europe requires the crucial expertise of a Senior Marketing Manager to establish, embed and deliver the marketing strategy in support of its business objectives.
This is an incredibly exciting time in their business journey and as Senior Marketing Manager you can expect to:
- Organise the hiring, onboarding, and development of a European Marketing team.
- Create a robust marketing strategy and develop operational plans annually to successfully execute on it.
- Play a key role within the executive team and support the development of overall business goals, vision, and values.
- Work closely with the commercial teams to interface with customers and elevate relationships with Key Accounts.
- Develop a brand strategy for SIRIO Europe’s main products in line with key launch plans.
- Collect market insights to develop future marketing plans and product strategies.
Reporting to the General Manager of SIRIO Europe, the Senior Marketing Manager will play a key role in the executive team. An experienced marketeer, candidates will be educated to masters level in a related subject and have a demonstrable track record of success in a related sector.
Along with your expertise will come a strong category knowledge in VMS and/or Nutraceuticals, and the ability to position key products and brands to successfully generate opportunities.
For you, sufficient is not enough. Instead, you will always be looking for opportunities to continuously improve in order to support the overall growth of the business.
As a leader, you will have practical experience structuring and managing marketing professionals across all areas and be comfortable within a matrix organisation, in an international, multicultural environment.
You will be fluent in English and possess the skills to effectively communicate across all levels to forge and nurture internal and external relationships.
You will also have a sharp mind for business with the ability to operate both at a strategic and operational level when required.
You are not easily daunted. You are an ambitious person, driven by results with a high standard for quality and strive for continuous improvement.
This is a truly rare opportunity. SIRIO Pharma are inviting you to become an integral part in their ambitious expansion in Europe.
If you would like to find out more about this role or apply, then please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.