Are you looking to take the next step in your Technical Operations career?
INCOG Biopharma Services is offering this exciting role to enable the right mind to join them in contributing towards a better path to market for life-saving drugs. Having recently been voted as one of the Best Places To Work in Indiana for the second year in a row, INCOG is the perfect place to continue building your career.
This individual will be a SME in sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing process controls and industrial automation, and reports directly to the Operations Manager. They will ensure data integrity, implement state-of-the-art technologies, process control strategies, and provide support in the technology road map.
Main responsibilities include:
- Resolve issues that arise in day to day running of operation and providing timely responses and solutions in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- SME for filling equipment and supporting systems, with particular knowledge of Optima equipment. Evaluate and improve efficiency of manufacturing instruments, equipment, and tools, implementing & evaluating new changes.
- Participate and support process FMEAs to understand process and product risks as a
prerequisite for process validation.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering, or life sciences field with 5+ years of relevant work experience, or 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification.
- Practical expertise with cGMP regulatory requirements for pharmaceuticals and devices.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes, aseptic processing (fill and finish), and process development.
Intrigued? Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can find the full job specification here: INCOG – Technical Operations Equipment Specialist (Long)
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat! We’re always looking for an excuse to discuss your next opportunity. You might just surprise yourself…
Lead Candidate wholeheartedly supports Equality and Diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.