A world-leading CRO are looking for an experienced VP of Business Development to be a key member of their Commercial Team and support their continuing growth. The individual will lead a growing team of regional BD directors and work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer.
Key responsibilities and duties of the VP of Business Development (Europe) include:
- Build a robust pipeline of high quality, actionable opportunities that achieve annual revenue.
- Develop profitable and sustainable sales growth through engagement of current and potential customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Perform B2B sales activities from lead generation through contract closure and beyond.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent, in a scientific, business, or life sciences field with a fundamental understanding of drug discovery and the outsourcing market and processes.
- Have proven success in a target driven Business Development role within the CRO, Biotech, or pharma markets.
- The ability to successfully manage small teams, driving them to deliver against commercial targets.
Interested? Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat! We’re always looking for an excuse to discuss your next opportunity. You might just surprise yourself…
Lead Candidate wholeheartedly supports Equality and Diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.