Are you a skilled Project Manager wanting to join a fantastic CDMO in the Fishers area?
INCOG Biopharma Services is offering this exciting role to enable the right mind to join them in contributing towards a better path to market for life-saving drugs. Having recently been voted as one of the Best Places To Work in Indiana for the second year in a row, INCOG is the perfect place to continue building your career.
This role involves managing critical projects in aseptic manufacturing, technology transfers, and new product launches (commercial/ large budget projects), and will report directly to the Director of Project Management (PM).
- Independently manage day to day project and team activities, and issues on global projects across multiple organizations, geographies, and business areas.
- Identify and manage significant risks, develop mitigation plans, bring solutions to complex situations that have high ambiguity, and lead the delivery of several, diverse projects at the same time. Discuss all stages of the project with customer and internal teams.
- Act as a mentor to teammates and less-experienced staff and provide work direction, supervision, feedback, and guidance for other employees.
- Ideally, candidates will have 5-8 years of project management experience, with CDMO, bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing, and aseptic environment experience. They will also have an undergraduate degree, or equivalent experience as a PM. PMP/ PgMP certification is preferred, but individuals willing to obtain this certification will also be considered.
- You will also have advanced knowledge of all phases of drug development applicable to a bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. Your proven high level of customer service professionalism will be evident from your ability to forge strong customer relationships.
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat! We’re always looking for an excuse to discuss your next opportunity. You might just surprise yourself…
Lead Candidate wholeheartedly supports Equality and Diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.